Read the blog below or watch this video abridged version instead.
- Display a pull out quote or a text image
- Got a highlight, quote-worthy sentence? Pull it out, highlight it, entice people to learn more
- Turn Youtube video clips into gifs for easy meaningful consumption a blog or a web page. For example: I created this 200 frames gif from a recipe posted on Imgur. It'd be nice the brand owner added a watermark for channel name or brand name. This way customers who become aware of this video may become aware of the brand and subscribe on a later day.
- Turn podcast and other multi-media contents into blog posts. Who still read blogs? I do, you do. Blogs are easier to consume than ad-ridden news sites, multi-media and Youtube. Low band width, travel, commuting time audience is valuable. Shopify Masters was once a stand alone podcast, acquired by Shopify. Its content is published on SoundCloud as a podcast as a business case study and also a blog post. Great job using the content 3 ways.
|Shopify repurpose its contents 3 ways.|
|"Lookbook hero images" are informative, high quality,|
and instagram worthy. It is effective visual marketing.
- Use high quality hero images. I do this in my retail lab and pilot store on Shopify. I use "look book" hero image to depict my product in an environment that the consumers can relate for example a S'well water bottle in the Equinox gym. A picture is worth a thousand words : it's telling my customers that if you like fancy gyms, workout and modern yoga you would love this water bottle. Since it's high quality, the image is instagram worthy, and twitter handy (tweets with images get higher interaction)
- Post Youtube videos on your blog! Youtube share allows you to share on Tumblr, Blogger, Google Plus and Twitter!
Stay in touch subscribe
About the writer: she has worked at two YCombinator startups on growth marketing, shared expert opinions at Google Blogger, Google, and appeared on Fast Company, VentureBeat, TechCrunch.