- MailChimp Snap allows you to take a picture of anything on your phone and quickly send to your subscribers. You can segment users on the go. It allows you to create effective campaigns anywhere with a snap on your cell phone. Featured on producthunt. See mailchimp snap on product hunt
- Can identify your subscribers who use Facebook using Facebook Custom Audience. You can now run retargeting ads for those subscribers who are on Facebook using the Facebook Ad Manager. https://kb.mailchimp.com/integrations/facebook/set-up-a-facebook-custom-audience-with-your-mailchimp-list
- Can generate Facebook Lookalike audience who are the same demographics as your subscribers
- Do you sell online? eCommerce stores can leverage MailChimp ecommerce integrations.
- MailChimp merge tag allows you to auto fill forms using your list database, example Dear |FNAME|, ... |CURRENT_YEAR| |DATE:| https://kb.mailchimp.com/merge-tags/getting-started-with-merge-tags
- Paid feature inbox preview allows you to test and preview emails in all the commonly used inboxes.
Saturday, October 7, 2017
MailChimp for Advanced Users
Amazon Associates of Amazon Referral can now show native ads on their blog, websites and in mobile apps. These native ads look fabulous! Cle...
Tips and tricks to recycle reuse your existing content. Saves times, drives traffic and generates new leads. Here are some practical tips t...
Big changes are coming to Facebook News Feed ranking algorithm. In its new message from Director of News Feed Product Management, Facebook a...
Start with some relevant keywords and targets, get suggestions, build a list of robust keywords and export it, track the list of keywords. ...